This IV Calculator/Stat Calculator/Hidden Power Calculator has been written by Hercules G. Papatheodorou a.k.a Arty2, owner of Legendary Pokémon.
It allows the calculation of any Pokémon's Individual Values when given
the Pokémon's species, nature, stats and Effort Points.
is a single file download (can easily fit on a floppy disc) and
requires nothing but the pre-installed browser that can be found on any
This calculator is designed for Ruby/Sapphire and newer versions;
Gold/Silver and previous versions are not compatible with it, so make
sure you know which version you are playing. This Program requires
Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, Safari, Konqueror). If you have
problems with this Program you can find the online, (PHP powered)
calculator on Legendary Pokémon. If you want to work on this Program or put it in your site, read the License below.
Please report any bugs/problems here.
Program History ±
- Version 7.9.2 (23/October/2008)
- Fixed IE-killer conflict with the error indicator. Thanks to EliteRaptor for reporting it.
- Version 7.9 (08/October/2008)
Platinum data. Added inaccurate input indicators. Fixed the Save
function and an issue with Porygon-Z. The themes' container has changed
and the "ppn" theme was replaced by "neat".
- Version 7.8 (04/September/2007)
- Small bug fixes.
- Version 7.6 (20/June/2007)
- Fixed Hidden Power calculation bug.
- Version 7.5 (24/May/2007)
more off-range IVs; that was a feature that alerted the user if the
input was inaccurate but it seems like people were getting confused and
it was therefore removed.
- Version 7.4 (11/May/2007)
- Many bugfixes; re-added Deoxys and Wormadam alternate forms.
- Version 7.1 (19/March/2007)
- Updated all names to english Diamond & Pearl Pokémon names.
- Version 7 "Tagsoup" (24/February/2007)
- Theme system added, new Save feature; older Saves are incompatible. Read more…
- Version 7 "Tagsoup" beta (10/February/2007)
rewritten hence the version jump; new GUI, functions and underlying
code. A lot of thanks to Brett Harris for improving some of the IV
calculation functions used in the previous version. First public beta.
- Version 5 (02/November/2006)
- Added Diamond & Pearl data.
- Version 4.1 (07/October/2005)
- Corrected minor bugs.
- Version 4 (05/October/2005)
- Major changes to the User Interface. Save and Load functions. Online features. Print-friendly styles.
- Version 3.1 (01/June/2005)
changes to the CSS. Added auto-complete dropdown list function. Try
typing the Pokémon's name or nature in the dropdown lists if you want
quick access to a Pokémon or Nature.
- Version 3 (17/May/2005)
version jump this time, as the Program also calculates Stats now.
Various small changes to the CSS code and validation of the "precision".
- Version 2.1.3 (16/May/2005)
- Fixed a small typographic bug (Cheerful instead of careful).
- Version 2.1.2 (09/December/2004)
- Changed "Defence" to "Defense".
- Version 2.1 (03/December/2004)
- Added a show/hide function, corrected some words.
- Version 2.0 (05/November/2004)
- Various changes to the code (now fits in 800x600 screens). Multiple Deoxys added.
- Version 1.0beta (14/September/2004)
- First public release.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to make derivative works
- Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must give the original author credit.
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you
may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
Modification of this Program's credits is disallowed.